Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 818


Today started out wonderful; two of my favorite nurses, Salina and LaShan, stopped by my room at 5AM (of course I was awake, hospitalization has turned me into a zombie) to bring me gifts! An exquisite Easter Lily, some sweet goodies, and a beautiful book about Miracles; they told me I have touched their hearts. I will miss these incredible people so much. Then a few hours later my case worker comes in with the news that the Abilene transfer WILL go through today! Whoop! Joe and Jeremy packed up all the hospital room junk and got ready to sit amd wait to leave (we were told it would take a few hours). But the ambulance arrived around noon (MUCH sooner than expected) and the transfer was uncomfortable and I was a painful, cranky, mean ole mess for awhile upon arrival. My nurse Connie got me calmed down pretty quickly and now I am just relieved to be HOME. Wahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are monitored, so they make take a while to post.