Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 821


Happy, happy Easter!
Oh, I am so happy to be in Abilene for Easter! I got to see my whole family! First Kelley and her kids came by and helped Joe wash my hair in the sink and they went to KMart to buy me some make-up and a nice outfit to wear for the holiday. I felt so much better in a pretty dress with clean hair and a made-up face. Then Grandma and Lisa stopped by and then Kayla came by with the babies! Aidan was everywhere and I got to see sweet Faith in the daisy outfit I bought her a few weeks ago. What a DOLL! Then Kelley swung back by with Jacob and Caitlyn and then Jes and Jeremy brought their three monsters after that. It was a little crazy, a good bit exhausting, and a LOT of fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are monitored, so they make take a while to post.